New Rock Size Finder
Find the Perfect Size for your New Rocks
We've got 2 simple methods for you to find your correct New Rock size, just choose your prefered method below:
Measure & Calculate
New Rock Size Calculator
To calculate the correct size you'll need to order your New Rock boots or shoes in, just use the simple calculator here:
- Draw around your foot on a piece of paper, remember to do both feet!
- Making sure the foot outline is straight, draw a line touching the heel, and one touching the tip of the longest toe, making sure that the lines are parallel.
- Measure the distance between the two lines, in Millimetres.
- Enter the whichever the largest measurement is, either left or right: (mm)
- Click Go:
Important! You must make sure you have measured your foot correctly, following the above instructions, we cannot be held responsible or liable if you have measured incorrectly, and the wrong size is ordered.
Download & Print Size Chart
New Rock Size Chart
Download and print out our handy size finder!
- Download the .pdf file here: Download
- Print it out, making sure that you print at actual size, often the default option will be fit to page, which will print out the chart too small and give wrong results.
- Make sure the guide has printed correctly, by measuring the scale at the bottom left with a ruler
Important! You must make sure you have printed the finder correctly, following the above instructions, we cannot be held responsible or liable if it is printed incorrectly, and the wrong size is ordered.
- The UK sizes seem different at the top end of the scale to what you say on the website?
We give the larger sizes in UK men's on the site, the finder is all UK women's and there is a difference between the two. Order your New Rocks based on the Euro size.
- What if I'm between sizes?
Go up to the nearest size, never down.
- I don't have access to a printer, or I don't feel confident printing out the chart.
No problem, just drop us an email to email@example.com and we'll send you one. (If you are outside the UK, we may need to charge a little for the postage costs.)